- Diaphragm Valve
- High Pressure Pa
- 15*12*10 Inch (in)
Elektrogas solenoid valves are specialized tools used in industrial settings to regulate the flow of various gases. High-quality solenoid valves made by renowned manufacturer Elektrogas are known for their dependable performance and safety. Numerous industries, such as heating, ventilation, air conditioning, industrial operations, and others employ these valves.
Here are a few of the main characteristics and uses of Elektrogas solenoid valves:
1. Controlling the flow of gases precisely is made possible by Elektrogas solenoid valves. The solenoid coil produces a magnetic field when it is energized, which causes the valve actuator to move and open the valve, enabling gas to flow. The valve closes to stop the flow of gas when it is de-energized or when it receives a control signal.
2. Numerous Uses: Elektrogas solenoid valves can be used with a wide range of gases, including air, propane, butane, natural gas, and other compatible gases. They are frequently utilized in gas-fired equipment such as burner systems, boilers, ovens, industrial furnaces, kilns, and other similar devices.
3. Features for safety: Elektrogas solenoid valves were made with security in mind. To ensure safe operation and avoid potential risks, they frequently include features like redundant sealing systems, pressure relief valves, manual reset options, and proof of closure switches.
4. Different Valve Types: To satisfy the requirements of various applications, Elektrogas offers a range of solenoid valve types. These consist of:
- Normally Closed (NC) Valves: When de-energized, these valves are closed; when energized, they are open.
- Normally Open (NO) Valves: When de-energized, these valves are open; when energized, they are closed.
- Safety shut-off valves: These valves have fast closing properties that enable them to immediately stop the flow of gas in emergency situations. They are designed for emergency shutdowns.
- Modulating Valves: By modifying the valve opening in response to a control signal, these valves offer precise control over the gas flow.
- Pressure-regulating valves: These valves automatically regulate the valve opening in response to variations in the upstream pressure to maintain a constant downstream pressure.
5. Elektrogas solenoid valves can be connected to automation systems and managed by programmable logic controllers (PLCs) or control panels utilizing electrical signals. To ensure correct coordination in intricate gas control systems, they can be synchronized with other devices and sensors.
6. In order to guarantee their quality, safety, and dependability, Elektrogas solenoid valves are frequently designed and produced in accordance with international standards and laws. They might be certified for usage in risky situations by organizations like CE, UL, CSA, and ATEX.
Elektrogas solenoid valves should be installed, used, and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, safety regulations, and if necessary, the advice of trained professionals. Preventive maintenance and routine inspection help ensure optimal operation and increase the valves' lifespan.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Western Union, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash Advance (CA), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 50 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
B-121, Silicon Valley, Shivranjani Cross Road, Satellite Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380015, India