- 3-6 Inch
- 5-10 Kilograms (kg)
- Once Through
- Fire Tube
- High Pressure Pa
A high-voltage spark is produced by an ignition transformer, sometimes referred to as a high-voltage transformer or an ignition coil, and is used in ignition systems to ignite fuel in furnaces, boilers, oil or gas burners, and other combustion systems. The power source's voltage is increased by the transformer to produce a high voltage output that can ignite the fuel-air mixture with a powerful spark.
The main characteristics and purposes of an ignition transformer are as follows:
1. Voltage Step-up: The ignition transformer steps up the voltage to a much greater level, usually several thousand volts, from the mains or a low-voltage source. The particular ignition mechanism and the fuel being ignited will determine the precise voltage needed.
2. The transformer's magnetic core is formed of laminated steel, and it has one or more primary and secondary windings wrapped around it. The secondary winding is in charge of producing the high-voltage output, while the primary winding is connected to the low-voltage power source.
3. High-Voltage Output: The ignition transformer's secondary winding generates an output of high-voltage, high-frequency alternating current (AC). Depending on the application, the voltage output is normally in the region of a few thousand volts, but it can change.
4. Spark Generation: The ignition transformer's high-voltage output is utilized to spark the combustion system's spark plug gap or ignition electrodes. The combustion process can start when the fuel-air mixture is ignited by a powerful spark, which supplies the energy needed.
5. Ignition transformers may have safety mechanisms to guard against situations involving high currents or voltage. To ensure secure and dependable operation, these elements may include high-voltage fuses, thermal switches, or electronic controllers.
In boilers, furnaces, and oil and gas burners where a high-energy spark is needed to ignite the fuel, ignition transformers are frequently utilized. They are essential to these systems' start-up processes because they guarantee correct ignition and dependable operation.
Ignition transformers must only be handled and maintained by qualified personnel since they entail high voltages. To ensure the transformer is running properly and to avoid ignition system failures, routine maintenance, and inspection are advised.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 50 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
B-121, Silicon Valley, Shivranjani Cross Road, Satellite Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380015, India